- Information regarding the state of emergency being lifted:
Since the state of emergency has been lifted, we have implemented these changes to our hours.
Lunch: 12:00~15:00 (L.O 13:30)
Dinner: 18:00~21:00 (L.O 19:30)
We will be serving alcohol until 20:00 p.m. For customers who have already placed reservations for 17:00 p.m., we will be in contact in order to modify reservation details. We are also able to accommodate for customers who cannot modify their reservation.
Freshly caught fish, vegetables straight from the farm, and rich soil…
This is our essence at Ne Quittez pas.
A summer resort in southern France is what Chef Toshio Tanabe imagined. At Ne Quittez pas, you can experience the atmosphere of a nature-surrounded auberge in southern France. You will enjoy the “power of life” through our fresh seafood and vegetables. Our mission is to provide a comfortable time for everyone. That is the spirit of Ne Quittez Pas (Please don't leave).
- Born in Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture.
Joined gymnastics club in middle school.Then attended Nippon Sport Science University.In his junior year, he was selected as an Olympic candidate.
- After graduation, he became a professional boxer and then proceeded as a ranked bantamweight fighter. He soon retired from boxing due to health concerns.
- Entered the restaurant business selling oden (Japanese hotpot) from a food wagon.
- He then took an apprenticeship at a French restaurant in Nishi-Azabu, Tokyo, named Bistro De La Cite.
- Went to France for training at multiple three star Michelin French restaurants: Esperance, Vivaroa, La Male and etc.
- Returned to Japan and began working at Bistro Nanban in Ginza, Tokyo.
- Became a chef at Le Japon in Roppongi, Tokyo.
- Opened his own restaurant named ‘Atagoal’ in Ebisu, Tokyo.
- Moved location to Gotanda, Tokyo and changed restaurant name to Ne Quittez pas.
- Received an award in “excellence of artistry” from the country of Japan.
A spacious environment full of natural light where relaxation comes naturally.Unwind and enjoy the atmosphere that is reminiscent of a resort
Ne Quittez pas is a quaint two-story house located in Gotanda on Shimazu-yama. Historically used as a house for German ambassadors, it is surrounded by greenery and will undoubtedly make you forget that you are in the bustling city of Tokyo. With our heartwarming food and the warm sunlight that streams in through large windows during the day, you will feel as if you have been transported to a relaxing resort.
Main hall 8 tables/30 customers
Private room 4-8 customers
Semi-private room 3-4 customers
Terrace seats 2-8 customers
JR: From Gotanda Station: Tokyu Ikegami Line, Toei Asakusa Line, 10 min walk. No parking on site.
Ne Quittez pas
|Address：||141-0022, Higashi-Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 3-15-19|
|Hours：||Lunch / 12:00 to 15:00 (last order 13:30)
Dinner / 18:00 to 22:00 (last order 20:00 Sunday last order at 19:00)
・On part time work
We are currently hiring part time workers at Ne Quittez pas. Please contact us through 03-3442-2382 or firstname.lastname@example.org